[GSAUCR] Highlander Union Building Paver Removal 2nd & 3rd Floor

Michele L Herzog michele.herzog at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 2 11:10:02 PDT 2011

Attention Graduate Students,

Highlander Union Building Maintenance will be removing the pavers on the 2nd floor (and also on the north patio 3rd floor) and replacing them with concrete walkways.  Fencing and signage will be going up starting on Monday, August 1st.  Please access the GSA/ASUCR Office from the Costo Hall Patio and down our long hallway.  Work is scheduled to complete on October 16, 2011.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

Michele Herzog, GSA Office Manager

UCRiverside Graduate Student Association

Highlander Union Building Room 0203A

Riverside, CA  92521

P:  951.827.3141

F:  951.827.2098