[GSAUCR] Fwd: FW: Data Mining Competition

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:10:06 PDT 2010

 We would like to invite the graduate students (and interested faculty)
 from your department to  participate in the competition.  The details are
in the attached flyer or can be found at www.hearstchallenge.com.  The
competition offers a cash prize of $25,000.

I would appreciate it if you could share this with  others  at your
university.

Regards,

Krishna

[image: logo]

Krishna Mehta

VP, Head of Methodology- Decision Analytics

EXL Service

10 Exchange Place

Jersey City, NJ 07302

O: 201-7484729

C: 901-4938890

www.exlservice.com

------------------------------
This electronic mail message and any file sent with it are intended solely
for the named recipients and may contain confidential and proprietary
business information of ExlService and its affiliates. If you are not a
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
original message and all files sent with it. You may not disclose the
contents to any other person, use this electronic mail message or its
contents for any purpose or further store or copy its contents in any
medium.

--
President
Graduate Student Association