[GSAUCR] Dissertation Support Group (w/ flyer)...

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 08:54:33 PDT 2010

I wanted to let you know about a great opportunity for graduate
students. We are currently in the process of establishing an interest
list for those who are wanting to participate in our Dissertation
Support Group. The group will be facilitated by Laura Hammond, PhD,
Center Director. I have attached a flyer for the group. Please pass
this info. along to students you think would benefit from this.

Please let me know if you have any questions/ concerns.

My best,
Lee

________________________________

Lee Stillerman, PhD

UC, Riverside Counseling Center

900 University Ave.

Veitch Student Center, North Wing

Tel 951.827.5531

Fax 951.827.2015

counseling.ucr.edu

****Because email is not a secure form of communication,
confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. We cannot guarantee that email
sent to us will be received or responded to promptly.****