[GSAUCR] GSHIP Survey

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:59:47 PST 2010

Graduate Student Community,

Let me encourage you to GSA's survey on Graduate Student Health Insurance
Program (GSHIP) if you have not already done so. This short survey asks you
about your experiences with our current health care plan and gives you a
chance to suggest what changes you might like to see in the future. What we
learn from this survey will help us here GSA make important decisions as we
move forward with negotiating next years GSHIP plan.

The survey can be found at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QRQGHC8

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QRQGHC8>As a little added incentive, those
who complete the survey will be entered in a drawing for one of two $75 Visa
gift cards.

Take care,

Gary

--