[GSAUCR] Change

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 12:41:33 PDT 2009

Dear Graduate Students,     My following message is twofold.  First, I would
like to thank you very deeply for having chosen me as your GSA
representative for two years.  It has been a great honor to have served you,
I hope our programs and services were useful to you.  Secondly, I would like
to provide a strong endorsement for my successor and your new leader, Gary
Coyne, who will be sending and receiving messages from this account.  Best
of wishes in the upcoming Spring quarter and I wish you all the best in your
studies, see you at commencement!
Take care,
-Alex Cortez