[GSAUCR] UCR Nite at Anaheim Angels

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:11:26 PDT 2009

Hello all,   ASUCR, GSA and Student Life are co-sponsoring a UCR nite at the
Anaheim Angels Stadium.  Angels vs. Tigers.  The event will be  Wednesday
April 22nd at 7pm.  Buses to and from the game will be provided on a first
come-first serve basis.  We are giving priority to students for tickets and
the buses are for the students only.  I just wanted to let you all know that
we have about 500 additional tickets this afternoon.  They are all ready to
sell at the ASUCR Xchange for a price of 2 for $3.  The blocks of tickets
are all in different sections.  They tend to go pretty fast, so be sure to
get yours!  Play ball!!!
-Alex

for more information go to:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=55219048877&ref=ts

--
Alejandro Cortez
PhD Candidate

President
Graduate Student Association
University of California Riverside
www.gsa.ucr.edu
Office: (951) 827-3740
Fax: (951) 827-6358

"One's greatest nemesis is one's self when one dares not to think openly"  -
Anonymus