[GSAUCR] Election Reminders

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:56:25 PDT 2009

Fellow Graduate Students,

Two reminders about elections.

First, remember to vote for (most) of next year's officers at
http://election.ucr.edu. Polls close at 5pm on Friday April 24th 2009.

Second, we will be holding a special election for the Executive Vice
President and Finance Officer positions for the 2009-2010 academic
year during the May council meeting. (Since we did not have anyone
apply for these two positions by the deadline to be included in the
regular election, we need to have a special election for them.) We
welcome all graduate students to apply. There is a short application,
available on the GSA website (http://www.gsa.ucr.edu) that should be
completed and returned to Tony Yang (yangt03 at student.ucr.edu) by May
4th at 5pm.

Take care,

Gary Coyne

P.S.: If you have not yet taken the time to read, sign the letter
about health care in you (physical) mailboxes, it would be much
appreciated if you could do that (and return it through intercampus
mail) by Friday.

--
President
Graduate Student Association