[GSAUCR] GSA Elections 4/20 - 4/24

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:03:50 PDT 2009

Fellow Graduate Students,

Wonder why so many undergrads have taken the time to spell their name
out one piece of paper at a time on every empty wall on campus?

Its student government elections, that's why. And the Graduate Student
Association is having elections for our 2009 - 2010 officers next week
(4/20 - 4/24) as well. You can vote online at
http://elections.ucr.edu.

There will be festivities near the bell tower 10-3 M-F featuring free
stuff (including Carl's Junior), and what grad student doesn't like
free stuff?

Also, note that since we did not have applicants for all our positions
we will also be having a special election at our May Council Meeting
for the Executive Vice President and Finance Officer.

Again, you can vote online at http://elections.ucr.edu all next week.

Take care,

Gary Coyne

--