[Gsaucr] Urgent: Volunteers for Science Fair Tomorrow Wed

GSA UCR gsaucr at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 11:10:09 PST 2008

Hello all,

I just received an urgent message from Ed D'Souza a
the Rialto
Unified School district.  They are looking for judges
for their
science fair (high school biology and chemistry
mostly) on Wednesday
morning from 8-?  (around 11, I think, although I am
not sure).  This
judging includes seeing the projects and talking to
the kids and
there are only about 30 posters.

I am not sure where but if you could find the time it
would much
appreciated by Rialto.  I have a real soft spot in my
heart for them
because they are a very underfunded district with
mostly low-income
kids but many of the teachers and even some of the
administrators are
really into making it better.

If you can do this contact Ed D'Souza at
edsouza at rialto.k12.ca.us or
call him at 909-841-6497.

Thank you.

Kim