[Gsaucr] FREE Pizza, Coozies, Pens, and T-shirts!

GSA Public Relations gsaucr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:16:53 PST 2008

Dear Grads,

Just a reminder that tomorrow the GSA Party Committee will be hosting
a *"Pre-Game" Bash  from 3-5pm at The Getaway Cafe!

*There will be *free pizza* for grad students and the Getaway will be
offering special pricing on beverages.  Plus, we'll also be* giving away GSA
coozies and pens*!  Around 5pm, we'll head over to the Homecoming Basketball
game, where the GSA President will be giving away *free t-shirts* and then
we'll finish out the night at the HEAT concert on campus.

Please come enjoy the culmination of Homecoming Week, grad student style!

Cheers

The GSA Party Committee

Note:  Supplies may be limited ... the freebies will be distributed on a
first come, first served basis.

If you would like more information, please go to the GSA website or contact
the GSA at gsaucr at yahoo.com.

Graduate Student Association
203 Commons
University of California Riverside