[Gsaucr] IMPORTANT changes to Grad Student Night Oct 4

Kristy Richardson krich003 at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 28 11:10:04 PDT 2007

Due to scheduling problems at the Barn, our Grad Student Night at the Barn,
scheduled for Thursday, October 4th will be rescheduled for later this
quarter.  GSA is committed to serve you so we have scheduled a GRAD BASH at
the Getaway Cafe (located in Bannockburn Village) for the same date,
Thursday, October 4th, from 5-7 pm.  As usual, we will have free pizza and
food for graduate students (only).  Please remember to bring your UCR ID!

--The GSA Party Committee

If you would like more information, please go to the GSA
website<http://gsa.ucr.edu/>
or contact the GSA at gsaucr at yahoo.com.