[Gsaucr] Special Message from your GSA E board

GSA UCR gsaucr at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 23:45:16 PST 2007

Greetings all,
    On behalf of the GSA I would like to thank all of
those who attended the Grad Nite at the Barn.  The
event was so well attended that it by far exceeded
other Barn Grad Nites that have been piloted thus far.
 My deepest apologies for those of you that came out
once the food had ran out.  This event certainly made
it perfectly clear how important more support for
Graduate Student Programming is.  I will do what is in
my reach to ensure this doesn't happen again.  Feel
free to provide me with some feedback or express your
concerns to me.  On a positive note, some of our folks
from administration are really excited to increase the
type and magnitude of events for you.  Have a great
weekend!
-Alex Cortez

President 2007-2008
Graduate Student Association