[Gradstudents] SOE GRC Save the Date!

Heather A Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 14 08:30:42 PDT 2023

Dear SOE Community,

We are excited to welcome you at our inaugural Graduate Research Conference. We cannot wait to showcase the amazing work SOE students will be presenting, and to be in community with the rest of UCR for this special event!

Please save the date for the conference taking place on October 13th, starting at 9 am. We will be welcoming Keynote Speakers and renowned scholars Dr. Danny Martinez from UC Davis and Dr. Carmen Kynard from Texas Christian University.

  *   Date: Friday, Oct 13, 2023
  *   Location: Student Success Center MPR 1-3
  *   Time: Beginning at 9 am, all day event!
  *   RSVP HERE<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeInKRsu7jd9uwab2dG8CZ6O6omxLo7RPHwzsNAv92eQJ4z3A/viewform> by Sept 29th

Lunch will be provided for all registered attendants! Please register by Friday 12 pm, September 29th to confirm catering.

In community,

GRC Planning Committee