[Gradstudents] [DEADLINE EXTENDED] SOE Half-day Wellness Retreat: Feedback Needed!

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 24 12:55:06 PDT 2023

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

Please find the note below from SOE colleagues, Sofia and Esmeralda.

-Heather

________________________________

Hello SOE Grad Students,

An SOE student-centered and student-led half-day Wellness Retreat is in the works for SOE grad students! Dr. Alice Lee & Team are working on second pilot event to contribute to SOE's efforts towards building a scholarly community among doctoral students. This Wellness Retreat will focus on the humanizing aspects of the work that we do as doctoral students and researchers in the field of academia. Through this event we hope to foster a space where the SOE community can come together and put at the forefront our human needs as life-long students. Aligned with our vision to build a student-led and student-centered scholarly community, we want to hear your voices on the agenda and the kind of activities we'll engage in for this retreat. Your needs and opinions matter!

We encourage you all to submit your feedback here<https://forms.gle/PwC2HHqvsmmpqBu87>. Feedback will be taken into consideration until Monday, March 27th.

Best,

Sofia Rivas
Esmeralda Muñoz