[Gradstudents] SOE GRC Call for Proposals Now Open

Heather A Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 29 13:27:09 PDT 2023

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

The Call for Proposals for SOE's inaugural Graduate Research Conference is now open! We invite your submissions to showcase the exceptional work being done in the SOE. This year's theme is Justice and Equity in Education in an Evolving Political Climate: A Collective Re-Imagining. As scholars who are dedicated to interrogating the educational inequities in PreK-Higher Education, we call to you to bring a collective re-imagining for the many facets of education as we continuously live through the turmoils that come with an ever-evolving political climate. We encourage your participation to facilitate holistic understandings of dismantling inequity in schooling.

Attached you will find the call for proposals (600 words max) that can include work in progress roundtables, group presentations, single presentations, and poster presentations. Please include:

  *   Phenomenon, objective or purpose/Research Questions
  *   Conceptual/Theoretical Frameworks
  *   Data Sources & methods
  *   Scholarly significance

Please submit your proposals here.<https://forms.gle/hkwezJ9BrwZ1mevG6>

Proposal Submission Deadline: July 21st, 2023

SOE Graduate Research Conference: October 13th, 2023

In Community,

SOE GRC Planning Committee & Dr. Alice Lee