[Gradstudents] Dean's Advisory Council, Strategic Plan Feedback & Town Hall Notes

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 6 10:35:07 PDT 2023

Dean's Advisory Council

Dean Spencer is looking for interested graduate students to serve on the Dean's Advisory Council. The purpose of the council is meant to serve as a direct line of communication with the Dean where you can bring topics/questions/feedback related to your experience as a graduate student. Members will meet virtually 1-2 times a quarter, with an occasional in-person meeting including lunch.

If you're interested in serving on the council, please email Heather (heather.killeen at ucr.edu<mailto:heather.killeen at ucr.edu>) by 4/15.

________________________________

Strategic Plan Feedback

The SOE is working on a strategic plan and is requesting graduate student feedback. Attached you will find the "School of Education Strategic Plan Chart" with two of the goals specific to graduate students: Foster Research of Impact and Develop Educators of Impact. We ask that you review these goals and corresponding initiatives, then fill out the anonymous feedback form.

Anonymous feedback form: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpdxwk6x1eN7mNU
Deadline: 4/18/23

________________________________

Town Hall Notes

Thank you to those that were able to join us for the SOE Town Hall. We appreciated hearing from you about your questions and requests. Attached you will find a copy of the PowerPoint presentation ("SOE Town Hall April 2023").

________________________________

Best,

Heather Killeen (she/her/hers)
Graduate Program Coordinator