[Gradstudents] Employment Opportunity: Resident Director

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 7 15:13:18 PDT 2022

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

Please find the announcement below from Resident Director, Joseph Briones. Res Life is hiring Resident Directors and will be holding information sessions for the positions next week.

-Heather

________________________________

The Department of Residential Life at the University of California Riverside is currently hiring several positions, with a January 2023 start date. We are committed to the development of a safe, inclusive, living and learning community.

We are currently anticipating several Resident Director positions to fill. This live-in position supervises student staff, and assists in developing community through our resident engagement, conduct adjudication, and crisis response.

We will have Information Sessions via Zoom for candidates to learn more about the position, department, and university on the following dates and times:

1. Monday October 10th 5:00 pm (PST)
2. Tuesday October 11th 12:00 pm (PST)
3. Wednesday October 12th 9:00 am (PST)

Please join us using this link: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99293545585?pwd=YU1ydmw5RTVuR1hRbUFoK05xTG4xdz09

Meeting ID: 992 9354 5585
Passcode: 863314

Consider applying and joining the Highlander community at: https://irecruitportal.ucr.edu/irecruit/!Controller?action=jobs_webui.show_page&page=jobs_detail&requisition_id=27389974&profile_id=&module=jobs

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Joseph.Briones at ucr.edu<mailto:Joseph.Briones at ucr.edu>.
Joseph X. Briones, M.A. (he/him)
Resident Director, Dundee
Residential Life