[Gradstudents] Deadline Extended: Apply Now for UC-LEND Training Program!

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 6 13:39:09 PDT 2022

Dear SOE Graduate Students,
Please find the message below from UC-LEND office regarding their extended application deadline and program details.
-Heather
________________________________
Good afternoon,
I hope you are well! I am reaching out to remind you that the University of California Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (UC-LEND) training program is currently accepting applications for trainees in the 2022-2023 cohort. The application deadline is quickly approaching, so please circulate the following information to your graduate student network. Applications must be submitted by Monday, April 18, 2022.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Are you a graduate student who is interested in neurodiversity? Do you want to learn more about advocacy, policy, and leadership? Are you looking to work with an interdisciplinary team? If so, we invite you to apply to the UC-LEND program!
UC-LEND is a year-long training program under the direction of autism researcher and primary care physician Alice Kuo, MD, PhD, MBA and associated UCLA and UCR faculty:
•       Jan Blacher, PhD - UCR Site Director
•       Kashia Rosenau, PhD - Training Director
•       Emily Hotez, PhD - Research Director

We welcome students from all disciplines and encourage anyone who is interested in neurodiversity to apply. More details are listed on our website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uc-lend.med.ucla.edu/__;!!F9wkZZsI-LA!R_2QTMjbEI1x3XHbFxT6k-GB920tSrQC5Ho2LGyH5uiTYgyx_wCGY3T4yC8tlLQUt07a7C0$>.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D849BB.AF586EF0]

Upcoming event!!

Upcoming event!! LEND is hosting a neurodiversity in higher education panel this Friday 4/8/22 at 12pm. Please register here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIVLJF2B8rCp-kJtlmEDMRny_YY4znMOd8Nv7AkQEId6QlcQ/viewform> to receive a zoom link for virtual attendance.

UC-LEND Team
https://uc-lend.med.ucla.edu/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uc-lend.med.ucla.edu/__;!!F9wkZZsI-LA!R_2QTMjbEI1x3XHbFxT6k-GB920tSrQC5Ho2LGyH5uiTYgyx_wCGY3T4yC8tlLQUt07a7C0$>
[cid:image004.png at 01D849BB.AF586EF0]

UCLA HEALTH SCIENCES IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.