[Gradstudents] Revised: Call for SOE Student Emergency Fund Applications—Deadline 11/29

GSOEDean gsoedean at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 19 16:01:16 PST 2021

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

The UCR School of Education has established an emergency support fund for graduate students in the SOE who are dealing with challenges as a direct result of the COVID-19 crisis. These challenges may include housing and food insecurity, digital instruction needs, and other basic needs. Generous donors including faculty, staff and alumni of our programs have donated to this fund to provide some relief to our students.

Student applicants should know that funds are limited. However, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. The application deadline is Monday, November 29, 2021 by 5:00pm PST.

The link to the application is:

SOE Graduate Emergency Support Application<https://forms.gle/QdH3ZfdX7dLoRSd5A>

Thank you and take care,

Louie Rodriguez