[Gradstudents] [REMINDER] Mini-GSA Support Survey - Request for Response

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Tue May 11 09:46:56 PDT 2021

REMINDER

Dear GSOE Graduate Students,

Please find the message below from your colleagues Alondra M. Carter, Ariana Romero, and the GSOE Mini-GSA.

-Heather

Hello GSOE PhD Students,

The GSOE Mini-GSA is interested in supporting the needs and concerns of PhD students in the GSOE. Recent events have brought issues to our attention, many of which have been exacerbated by the ongoing pandemic and distance learning format. In order to address these issues, we have created a survey to identify the attitudes of PhD students within the GSOE.

The goal of this survey is to determine how supported doctoral students feel in regard to matters such as community relations and program milestone progress, and how we might work in conjunction with UCR faculty and staff to better support the needs of our students in these areas.

Your feedback in this survey is very important to us, and your responses are anonymous. This survey will help us identify your needs in order to better represent them within the GSA and GSOE. The goal is to help you succeed through the enhancement and support of your UCR graduate student experience.

The link to the survey and password can be found here: https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_37yobR0jjCSJplk

 The password is case sensitive and is as follows: gsoeSUPPORTinquiry

The survey is active and will remain open until 11:59 pm on May 19th, 2021. We look forward to reviewing your responses. Thank you.

In community,

Alondra M. Carter, Ariana Romero, and the GSOE Mini-GSA