[Gradstudents] Graduate Mentoring Study - Seeking Latina/o/x Ph.D. Participants

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 15 07:49:10 PDT 2021

Dear GSOE PhD students,

Please find the message below from doctoral student at USC seeking survey participants. Eligible participants receive a $10 e-gift card per questionnaire survey and a $30 e-gift card per interview (a total of up to $120). See attached flyer for more details.

-Heather

________________________________

Good evening,

My name is Edgar Fidel Lopez, and I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Southern California (USC). I am reaching out to you to acquire your assistance. I am looking for current Ph.D. students who (1) self-identify as Hispanic or Latina/o/x, (2) attend an R-1 institution (e.g., UC Riverside), and (3) are enrolled in a social science discipline (e.g., Education, Sociology, Psychology, etc.). This research study explores Latina/o/x students' doctoral experiences and faculty-student mentoring experiences. If possible, can you share this flyer/email with your current Ph.D. students? Participants will be compensated for their participation in the study.

Research Title: Reflections of Latina/o Doctoral Students: Exploring Graduate Faculty-Student Relationships and Mentoring Practices
Recruitment (Eligibility) Survey Link: http://bit.ly/GraduateMentoringStudy

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Edgar Fidel Lopez, M.Ed.
Ph.D. Student, Urban Education Policy Program
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/edgar-fidel-lopez-47185aba/> | Personal Blog<http://www.edgarflopez.com/> | Rossier Profile<https://rossier.usc.edu/faculty-and-research/phd-directories/phd-a-z/phd-profile/?id=124> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/EdgarLopezUSC>

[Image removed by sender. Rossier School of Education]