[Gradstudents] Message from GSOE Academic Affairs Officer - Student Rep

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 5 11:47:32 PST 2021

Dear GSOE Graduate Students,

Please find the message below from PhD student and Academic Affairs Officer Pat Ordoñez-Kim.

-Heather

Hello GSOE grad community,

My name is Pat Ordoñez-Kim and I have the honor of being GSOE's Academic Affairs Officer this academic year. I recently started the position this March 2021. The AAO is a liaison for the GSA to the GSOE grad community. My role is to bring up your concerns to both the GSA and the Dean, as well as to work with the GSOE's mini-GSA. I am also a graduate representative for an AERA special interest group (REAPA) and would also like to share our stance on the rise in anti-Asian violence in the past year. Attached is one of our official messages addressing this issue.

Thank you, and I look forward to being in community during our collective struggles.

Zoom office hours: Tuesdays from 10-11 am.
Meeting ID: 938 2619 3764
Passcode: 667486