[Gradstudents] Zotero Workshop - 2022 Winter Quarter, Week 2

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 8 08:14:43 PST 2021

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

Please find the message below from Library Services regarding an upcoming citation management workshop.

-Heather

Any assistance in helping to promote this event is appreciated.

Stay healthy and safe, and thanks in advance!

Margarita Yonezawa
RS Department Assistant
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Science Library, Room 119
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6423 | margarita.yonezawa at ucr.edu<mailto:margarita.yonezawa at ucr.edu>
Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7EC0B.A639A4F0]