[Gradstudents] Statement on Proposed Revisions to University-wide Police Policies and Administrative Procedures

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 22 13:12:36 PDT 2021

Dear GSOE Graduate Students,

Please find the message below from colleagues Aubrey, Anna and Briana.

-Heather

Hi, friends! In response to some proposed revisions to UC policing policies, some of us in the GSOE drafted a statement that has just been sent out to UC administrators. Please consider signing our petition here<http://chng.it/GgD2HHV2Mp> and sharing with everyone you know! The letter is attached in the email below.

All best,

Aubrey Lancaster
gp: they/them
alanc008 at ucr.edu<mailto:alanc008 at ucr.edu>