[Gradstudents] Input requested for GSOE Associate Dean review

GSOEDean gsoedean at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 14 16:29:01 PDT 2021

Dear GSOE Graduate Students,

The GSOE Interim Dean Louie Rodriguez seeks the GSOE community’s input on the reappointment of Dr. Eddie Comeaux as the Associate Dean of Graduate Education in the GSOE.  Please complete the confidential form here: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Y7aynsVGILBUsm  by Tuesday, April 20, 2021, by 5 pm.

For your review, I am attaching a description of the Associate Dean’s duties and responsibilities and an overview of the review process.

I thank you in advance for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Louie Rodriguez
Interim Dean
GSOE