[Gradstudents] Reminder: Office hours tomorrow

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 8 13:20:18 PST 2020

REMINDER - Office hours tomorrow from 2-3pm. Hope to see you there!

________________________________

Dear GSOE Graduate Students,

Since we're still not on campus and I'm missing seeing students pop in for a quick hello or question, I will be holding office hours for the remainder of the Fall 2020 quarter via Zoom. The purpose of the meeting is to provide an informal environment to connect with me and your peers in the GSOE. Office hours will be held during the following:

*        Wednesday, December 9th 2-3pm

I'm offering variable dates/times in hopes that you can find a meeting that works with your schedule. We will use a recurring Zoom link for each meeting: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/93150105323?pwd=LzdpdDEyMEsvd2lVT1pZejZUVGRndz09
Hope to see you there!

Best,

Heather Killeen (she/her/hers)
Graduate Program Coordinator