[Geospatial] GIS Analyst positions with ESA

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 27 16:09:44 PDT 2023

Hello,

The following was shared with me by one of our geospatial community members who received an email with this opportunity.  Please pass along to any geo-job seekers you know who may be interested and qualified.

We are looking for two talented GIS Analysts<https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=144050&clientkey=0A2A2B3498A92573DA13BE33E8BDD296> to support our work with the California High Speed Rail (SF to LA). If you know of a graduate who would enjoy working on a large, long-term construction project and who loves working on a team, we'd greatly appreciate if you could send this their way.
Ideally, we are looking for 3-5 years of work experience but a stellar candidate with 1-2 may be considered.
Please ask them to put your name in the "referred by" section of the application.
Alanna Sullivan
Recruiter
ESA | Environmental Science Associates
San Diego, CA

760-315-3543 cell

ASullivan at esassoc.com<mailto:ASullivan at esassoc.com> | esassoc.com<https://esassoc.com/>
ESA partners with clients and communities to drive sustainable, resilient, and equitable solutions that shape a better world.
Let's stay in touch! Sign up for our newsletter.<https://esassoc.com/newsletter/>
^^^^^
Thanks,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7A4CC.F0051EB0]