[Geospatial] REMINDER: Geospatial/GIS meetup (Zoom only) tomorrow, September 15

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 14 09:57:39 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
This is a friendly reminder that our next Geospatial/GIS meetup is tomorrow, Thursday, September 15 from 12:00 - 12:50 pm PST.
Please note that this meetup will only be held on Zoom; do not go to our usual meeting room tomorrow! We'll return to having hybrid meetups starting in October.

Gerald Winkel, Disaster Program Manager for the American Red Cross of Riverside, will be our presenter tomorrow. Gerald will give a brief presentation on MapSwipe, an app-based tool to allow users with minimal training to participate in community mapping projects.
We'll also have time for announcements and discussion. Bring links to any interesting maps or GIS projects you've seen lately!
This meetup will be recorded.
Please note: tomorrow before the meetup you'll receive an email containing the Zoom meeting information if by then you have either:

  *   registered on Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-349816890737>, or
  *   replied "yes" or "tentative" to the calendar invite some of you received on September 1.
I hope you can join us on Zoom!
Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D8C775.95A8FA50]