[Geospatial] Notes from Geospatial/GIS meetup January 13

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 14 10:52:45 PST 2022

Hello all,

Attached please find the notes from yesterday's Geospatial/GIS meetup. You'll find many links for items of potential interest; be sure to take a look!

This meeting was recorded; video is available here<https://ucr.zoom.us/rec/share/AFOjTyHFvwSNqbEtF0vP6_IhDTQRECh3K0SH62x4o02SKXN_fx5yw1iDo_fOr9zC.gP4iymGKUEGzKOLy>. The access passcode to view is   CgluYD%2

Our thanks to Matt Daugherty for his presentation on methods used to assess the geospatial component of insect invasions in California.

Our next meetup will be on Thursday, February 10. Hope you can join us then!

Stay well,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7A4CC.F0051EB0]