[Geospatial] REMINDER: Geospatial/GIS meetup tomorrow, April 14

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 13 09:02:54 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
This is a friendly reminder that our first Geospatial/GIS meetup of Spring quarter is tomorrow, Thursday, April 14 from 12:00 - 12:50 pm PST.
Our presentation will be of particular interest to anyone involved in field data collection.

Cesar Zayas is a Mapping & GeoSpatial Representative with California Survey and Drafting Supply. Cesar will be presenting on Trimble GIS Solutions [Hardware and Software] + LiDAR Acquisition with GeoSLAM.

This presentation will focus on the Hardware and Software solutions Trimble offers to make GIS data collection easy and seamless with your already existing systems.

GeoSLAM, on the other hand, offers users the ability to capture 3D data in a fast and easy to use handheld system. GeoSLAM also offers the capability to GeoLocate its 3D point clouds in ESRI, CAD, and other software.

We'll also have time for announcements, discussion, and sharing links to map-related products you've created or that caught your eye.
This meeting will be recorded.
Please note: about an hour before the meetup you'll receive an email containing the Zoom meeting information if by then you have either:

  *   registered on Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-300286654467>, or
  *   replied "yes" or "tentative" to the calendar invite some of you received on March 31.
No guarantees I can accommodate last-minute requests for the Zoom info! Thanks for your understanding as we take measures to keep our meetups a safe space.
I hope you can join us!
Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D84E58.77003320]