[Geospatial] Geospatial/GIS meetup

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed May 5 13:41:51 PDT 2021

Apologies for the calendar block of time being completely wrong in the first message!!  The meetup will be from 12:00 - 12:50 on May 18.

Hello everyone,

Our next Geospatial/GIS meetup will be on Tuesday, May 18, from 12:00 - 12:50 pm.
Respond "yes" or "tentative" to this invite to receive the Zoom meeting information shortly before the meetup. (Option: registering through Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-147176971283> will trigger an email with the Zoom information.)
Our presenter will be Alex Sainz, GIS Project Manager with GEOinovo Solutions.
This story map presentation by GEOinovo Solutions showcases some of the many ways we have applied GIS to support the mission of public safety. Our project experience includes 9-1-1 CAD integrations, real-time GIS, detailed site maps, and much more.

We'll also have time for announcements, shared maps, and more.

Hope to see you on the 18th!

Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian