[Geospatial] Notes from Geospatial/GIS meetup, June 15

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 16 14:50:32 PDT 2021

Hello all,
The notes from Tuesday's Geospatial/GIS meetup are attached. Check the notes for guidance on (1) saving content in "old" ArcGIS Online accounts and (2) renewing your ArcGIS Desktop license. And of course, the notes include other useful information as well!
A recording of the meeting can be viewed here<https://ucr.zoom.us/rec/share/jmZJWpxSjTZckrJkaN2Ndok8WJEsofIj_wIJR9p5MNTTWO5wp5becvTddTH09YYt.ngDhf73jpd6Y09-H>. The access passcode to view is   %m!M*17@
At this meetup I presented on Google Earth Engine, mapping-related packages in R, and (very briefly) on unusual GIS applications.
^^^
There won't be a meetup in July; the next Geospatial/GIS meetup<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-158025369133?aff=ebdsoporgprofile> will be on Thursday, August 12, where we'll focus on takeaways from the Esri User Conference<https://www.esri.com/en-us/about/events/uc/overview>.
For meetups in AY 2021-22: please contact me with any suggestions you may have for meetup presenters or topics - we'll try to make them happen!

Enjoy the first part of your summer!

Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D762AF.90CE0A60]