[Geospatial] Invitation to guest lecture by Joseph Kerski, Feb 23

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 19 16:38:06 PST 2021

Hello all,

Check your calendars! Rich Yueh, Assistant Professor of Teaching in the School of Business, has invited us to attend a guest lecture in BUS179 (Business Application of GIS) on Tuesday February 23 at 2:00 pm.

The guest lecturer is Joseph Kerski<https://www.josephkerski.com>, Education Manager for Esri. You may have read Joseph's articles or seen him in many videos from Esri relating to GIS Day and GIS education. He's an enthusiastic GIS evangelist and a compelling speaker! Joseph was impressed with UCR when he visited our campus in January 2020.

Here is the Zoom meeting information:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99228303995?pwd=dlhoQUlqUmpwaXRBZ0lvejlTZmJ3Zz09

Meeting ID: 992 2830 3995
Passcode: 918723

Our thanks to Rich for extending the invitation! I hope many of you will be able to attend.

Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image002.png at 01D706DD.98623130]