[Geospatial] Call for UC GIS Week 2021

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 31 06:43:28 PDT 2021

Dear University of California Community and mapping friends,

We are inviting you to participate in the UC-wide GIS Week, November 16  - 18, 2021. We will celebrate all things mapping and geospatial. In light of the challenging times, we are coming together virtually again this year, to share our work with the University of California community and beyond.

If you are a faculty member, researcher, student, industry partner, alumnus, or community mapper, there is space for you to share your accomplishments and inspire others through your mapping and spatial analysis.

We are looking for presentations, lightning talks, panelists,  posters, Story Maps, and pre-recorded workshops.

Please use this Google form to submit your application as soon as possible!

https://forms.gle/xH5HxdJNHadEesX96

We are accepting responses until September 30th. You will be notified on October 15th if your request to participate is accepted. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at ucgisweek at gmail.com<mailto:ucgisweek at gmail.com>.

All the best,

Your UC GIS Week Committee

Elizabeth Perez
Campus Space/GIS Coordinator

[cid:image001.png at 01D79DBA.1B495E70]
University Village
1223 University Avenue, Bldg B Suite 240
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 827-6955 I elizabeth.perez at ucr.edu<mailto:elizabeth.perez at ucr.edu>

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image002.png at 01D79DBA.1B495E70]