[Geospatial] Geospatial/GIS brown bag

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 29 11:06:50 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Please join us if you can for "Geospatial/GIS brown bag: Summer Edition" on Wednesday, August 12 at noon.

The meeting ID is  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/97510539889  and will require a password. To receive the meeting password on the morning of August 12, please respond "accept" or "tentative" to this calendar invitation. (Or, if you prefer, sign up through Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-brown-bag-lunch-tickets-112513924176?aff=erelexpmlt>.)

We'll have a brief presentation from Gerald Winkel, Disaster Program Manager with the American Red Cross of Riverside County. Gerald will showcase their new shelter system application, which is based in ArcGIS.

We'll also discuss takeaways from the Esri User Conference and Education Summit, the QGIS North American 2020 Conference, and anything else that may interest the group.

Stay well,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian