[Entm-researchstaff] Portable heaters and Thermostats

Bill Sutton bill.sutton at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 29 10:56:26 PDT 2023

All,

Starting on July 14th Steam plant will be doing their yearly PM's and we will not have heat for 10-14 days.

I need to know who still has portable heaters and thermostats as back up to their insect rooms. Also who will need heaters and thermostats for their insect rooms. We have a few in the back room but I may need to get more and would like to get a count now so we can have HVAC order them before the 14th of July.

Please let Gian and me know what you have as well as what you may need.

Thank you

Bill Sutton
Procurement Supervisor One
University California Riverside