[Entm-researchstaff] [Envisci-faculty] Friday guest speaker: Guillermo Douglass-Jaimes

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 5 13:19:32 PDT 2023

Sent on behalf of Dr. Hollis Woodard hollis.woodard at ucr.edu<mailto:hollis.woodard at ucr.edu>

Hello all,

On Friday we will be visited by Dr. Guillermo Douglass-Jaimes, a UCR Environmental Sciences alum who is now at Pomona College teaching and researching on health, sustainability, and environmental justice topics using geospatial tools. Guillermo will be sharing some of his recent work at the Genomics Auditorium at 10, and later on leading a lunch workshop for our graduate students and postdocs on inclusivity in academia and the environmental sciences. He’s excited to spend the day back on campus here, and happy to meet with faculty that afternoon if you’d like to chat! Please sign up here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PUa3MyujdchPyK5xPXdbDs0Y211tKrLAk-xYWb-7aiA/edit?usp=sharing> for a one-on-one if you are interested.

Thanks,

Will

 William C. Porter (he/him)
 Assistant Professor