[Entm-researchstaff] Fwd: Faculty & Staff Game Nights

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 15 10:43:57 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Trapper Glenn McLean <trapper.mclean at ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Faculty & Staff Game Nights
To: Trapper Glenn McLean <trapper.mclean at ucr.edu>

Hello my name is Trapper McLean and I am the Resident Director for Campus
Apartments West here at UCR. I am putting together a monthly Faculty &
Staff board game night called You See Our Games Faculty & Staff Edition
that I hope you can share with everyone in your department or anyone else
that you think may be interested in participating in the event.

What exactly are these game nights?

Faculty and Staff game nights are a chance for you to connect with other
professionals here at UCR that you may never get a chance to engage with.
If you have never played board games before or if your board game
experience is limited to Monopoly, Scrabble, or Sorry. Don’t let that be
what you think of when you think of board games. There is a world of games
out there that will have you laughing, biting your nails, and wanting to
play just one more time. Come and see for yourself. We have over 300 games
for you to choose from.

You See Our Games Faculty & Staff Edition is open to all faculty and staff
members here at UCR and their partners. We do ask that children please be
left at home but if there is enough interest we could expand and do family
friendly events as well. Also please do not invite students as I already
run a game night for students each Thursday night.

When and where will these game nights occur?

You See Our Games Faculty & Staff Edition will occur the third Friday of
each month with August’s game night August 19th from 6pm-12am located in
Bannockburn J-102 here on campus. There is 2 hour visitor parking after 6pm
right next to the location and paid parking across the street in lot 24.
Depending on the type of permit you have you may be able to park and not
have to worry.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me my email is
trapper.mclean at ucr.edu and my office number is 951-827-5891 or 25891 if you
are calling from on campus. Attached to this email are also some fliers
with the details and directions to help you find Bannockburn J-102. Lastly
if you would like to be added to a monthly calendar invite please let me
know and I will add you to the list. Look forward to seeing you all there!

*Trapper McLean*

Campus Apartments West Residence Director

University of California, Riverside

3615 Canyon Crest Drive Suite D102

Riverside, CA 92507

951-827-5891