[Entm-beu] UCR Give Day--Advancing Inclusivity Scholarship fund

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 29 14:55:02 PDT 2024

Hi Everybody,
The UCR Giving day starts 4/3/24.  Our Advancing Inclusivity fund has been
one of many targeted for promotion.  As we all participated in getting the
thing off of the ground a couple of years ago, I wanted to give you a heads
up on our continuing efforts to grow the fund.  Below is the link that
takes you to a site that describes the fund and allows donations.  Feel
free to donate, but more importantly, if you get a chance,  please pass the
link information around to those who you think might be interested and
supportive.  Feel free to send it out on your social media as well.  Thanks
in advance.

https://giveday.ucr.edu/o/university-of-california-riverside/i/fy24-ucr-give-day/s/entomologyucreduadvancing-inclusivity-entomology-scholarship

Rick Redak, Professor & Chair
Department of Entomology