[Entm-beu] Open P&G position for recent graduates

Krista M Zavala krista.zavala at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 21 10:57:36 PDT 2024

Sent on behalf of Chow-Yang Lee chowyang.lee at ucr.edu<mailto:chowyang.lee at ucr.edu>

From: "Perry, Daniel" <perry.dt at pg.com<mailto:perry.dt at pg.com>>
Subject: Open P&G position for recent graduates
Date: March 21, 2024 at 10:29:17 AM PDT
To: Chow-Yang Lee <chowyang.lee at ucr.edu<mailto:chowyang.lee at ucr.edu>>

Hi Chow-Yang,

I hope you have been well. Currently, P&G is looking to hire a new entomologist for a very similar position to what I do at the company: efficacy testing, design of new test methods, and overall product design for the Zevo brand. Here is a link to the position:

https://www.pgcareers.com/us/en/job/R000099679/Entomologist-for-Zevo

Can you please pass this link along to any recent or upcoming graduates who may be interested in applying? Specialization in urban entomology is a plus but not a requirement. If anyone is interested in learning more about P&G or the role, you can feel free to refer them to me.

Thanks,
Daniel Perry - P&G Ventures R&D
Email - perry.dt at pg.com<mailto:perry.dt at pg.com>
Mason Business Center (DV3-5G2)