[Entm-beu] ENTM 250 Seminar Series - Dr. Carolyn Copenheaver schedule

Krista M Zavala krista.zavala at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 19 14:35:09 PST 2024

Sent on behalf of Sarah Schroeder <sarah.schroeder at email.ucr.edu>

Hi everyone!
Next Monday we have a special DEI topic seminar. Dr. Carolyn Copenheaver will be visiting us to discuss sexual harassment in the academic workplace. She has a very insightful talk planned for us and is looking forward to meeting with members of the department throughout the day.
Please sign up for a meeting time on her schedule! And up to three people can sign up to join us for dinner.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VQwNHv5G34n5RAyK3jZ84yZp5ezIUtJKr1b_87RsQ0w/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/docs/AHkbwyIyRjhnz4dbjmaJX_wMzbI812oEgIWvoqf0Jo7CfIY_mXy1GXG4jRhoHj3zXlFQUUTrQhi28b2xckKHjPf7hO-CTAY-pc3I8kDHzKOWZfM8PcE=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VQwNHv5G34n5RAyK3jZ84yZp5ezIUtJKr1b_87RsQ0w/edit?usp=sharing>
Carolyn Copenheaver schedule<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VQwNHv5G34n5RAyK3jZ84yZp5ezIUtJKr1b_87RsQ0w/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com

Have a great Friday!
Sarah