[Entm-beu] FW: Entomology book club

Gian C Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 3 11:15:44 PST 2024

Sent on behalf of Sarah Schroeder sarah.schroeder at email.ucr.edu<mailto:sarah.schroeder at email.ucr.edu>

Hi everyone!
I have decided to start a department book club :-)
This is open to anybody who would like to join. Every month we will read one fun fiction novel and have a get together to discuss all of our thoughts and feelings with food and drinks.
I have attached a poll<https://forms.gle/9dUDkHcznhdukmzN7> to select our first read. If you are interested, please sign up on the attached sign up sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZlXQluzAs19cVLtkQPbQDjrjPzsLTA04KI79NEg42OE/edit?usp=sharing> and fill out the poll! The first meeting will be 1/26 at 7:00 pm. Also, we can coordinate book sharing if some people aren't able to buy the book/borrow from the library :-)
I can't wait to have fun reading together!
Sarah