[Entm-beu] 8 Apr. Insect Fair Informational Meeting with the City of Riverside

Krista M Zavala krista.zavala at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 7 16:04:57 PST 2024

Sent on behalf of Benjamin van Raalte benjamin.vanraalte at email.ucr.edu<mailto:benjamin.vanraalte at email.ucr.edu>

Hello Entomologists,

On April 8th at 5pm (after seminar), Krystal from the City of Riverside will be meeting with EGSA in the large conference room. Faculty, staff, and anyone else involved with the insect fair are also encouraged to attend if available.

Krystal wants to go over some details on check-in, accessing the breakroom, layout and setup of the fair, and what to do with the insect fair 'passport'. Krystal will also be available to answer any questions we have at that time.

There has apparently been some confusion in previous years so hopefully by meeting ahead of the event we can make sure everything goes smoothly day-of.

Thanks everyone,
Ben

--
Benjamin van Raalte