[Entm-beu] Research Entomologist at Agriculture Canada

Krista M Zavala krista.zavala at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 19 08:13:34 PDT 2024

Sent on behalf of Houston Wilson houston.wilson at ucr.edu<mailto:houston.wilson at ucr.edu>
Hello Friends,

Agriculture Canada is looking to hire a research entomologist with expertise in IPM for tree fruit and/or grapes. This position would be based out of Summerland, BC. If you have any bright post-docs or PhD students who will be defending soon AND you think they could bring their expertise to this rare opportunity, we would love to steel them from your state and have them come and work with us in Canada (we’d let them come back to visit).

Currently the posting is for Canadian Citizens and Canadian Residents. However, I was just told that the posting will likely go international.
https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=fccb81ddccc4d380

[cid:image002.png at 01DA8CE1.F98AE2D0]Evan Esch, MSc PAg
Entomologist
Okanagan-Kootenay Sterile Insect Release Program
1450 KLO RD, Kelowna BC
Mobile: 250-718-9241
Office: 250-469-6183
www.oksir.org<http://www.oksir.org/>  | Eesch at oksir.org<mailto:Eesch at oksir.org>