[Entm-beu] Insect fair

Krista M Zavala krista.zavala at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 1 13:19:38 PDT 2024

Sent on behalf of Jessica Maccaro jessica.maccaro at email.ucr.edu<mailto:jessica.maccaro at email.ucr.edu>

Hi Everyone Participating in Insect fair:

This is a reminder of two things:

(1) I need your booth's scavenger item ASAP. We just need to add it to this activity booklet. The booklet as of now is attached so you can get a sense of what other labs are doing and what this will look like.

(2) Remember that April 8th at 5 pm in the large conference room Krystal from the city of Riverside will walk us through the plan for the insect fair. She will also bring pins and t-shirts so make sure you send one representative from your lab booth.

Best,
Jess