[Entm-beu] Postdoc / lab tech opportunity

Gian C Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 6 08:57:46 PDT 2023

Sent on behalf of Allison Hansen ahans003 at ucr.edu<mailto:ahans003 at ucr.edu>

******************************
Hi all,

as part of a new NSF grant, we're looking for a postdoc and lab tech on a  interdisciplinary project investigating connections among ant nests, fungal and bacterial microbiomes and organic soil carbon.  Ideal candidates would have interests/experience in insects, field experiments, bioinformatics and population genetics.

The postdoc would be based at the University of Central Florida and the lab tech at the University of Texas at Tyler. See link for more detailed information.

http://www.antsymbiosis.com/uploads/1/1/1/1/111199487/scant_positions.pdf

http://www.antsymbiosis.com/joining.html

Questions may be directed to me and/or the collaborating labs (Joshua King, Joshua.King at ucf.edu<mailto:Joshua.King at ucf.edu>) at UCF and Mark Bradford at Yale (mark.bradford.yale at gmail.com<mailto:mark.bradford.yale at gmail.com>).

best,

Jon Seal

--
Allison Hansen