[Entm-beu] EGSA Pie and Chili Cook-off - 8 December 2023

Gian C Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:58:17 PDT 2023

Sent on behalf of Benjamin Van Raalte bvan023 at ucr.edu<mailto:bvan023 at ucr.edu>

Hello Entomologists,

We have scheduled the 2023 Pie and Chili cook off for the 8th of December. It will be held in the large conference room from 4pm to 6pm. Anyone who brings either a pie or a chili will be competing to win our incredible pie or chili crowns! Everyone else is welcome to come enjoy the food and participate in judging the entries.

Please use this sheet to sign up if you plan to bring a pie or a chili:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sOslQkKoXwKFomuI2ZYrRkb7jBv_-3Zoa-i97-MeRVY/edit?usp=drive_link

We really need a lot of people to participate to make this event happen!! And especially to bring chili; last year we had only two chili entries.

See you all there!

[cid:ii_lo6dg0qt0]

--
Benjamin van Raalte