[Entm-beu] Calling I&Q

Imad M Bayoun imad.bayoun at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 4 13:20:22 PDT 2023

Dear I&Q Users:
If you have tried calling my office over the last 2 weeks, I apologize that you haven’t been able to go through, even though I’ve been in the office.
Because my phone remained on a landline, they added a feature of “press 1 to accept the incoming call” on all incoming calls.  I thought all those calls were spam, so I haven’t been accepting any of them. I just found out today when I called myself from my cell (just to test it).  ITS just verified that, and told me that the feature cannot be removed ☹

Apologies again
Have a great afternoon

Imad M. Bayoun, PhD
Insectary & Quarantine Officer (Entomology & Nematology)
Department of Entomology
University of California at Riverside
Riverside, CA 92521
951-827-2595