[Entm-beu] FW: Faculty position available at Cornell University's Department of Entomology

Gian C Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 8 15:58:50 PST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking to hire a Controlled Environment Agriculture Insect Ecologist in Cornell University’s Department of Entomology!  The position is tenure-track and will start at the Assistant Professor level.  We will review applications early in 2024 and intend to conduct interviews in the spring. More details about the position and how to apply are attached.  Please distribute to colleagues, postdocs, and finishing graduate students.  If there are any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Brian

Brian A. Nault, PhD

Professor & Program Leader

Department of Entomology

Cornell AgriTech

College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

Cornell University

15 Castle Creek Drive

Geneva, NY 14456

Office: 315-787-2354