[Entm-beu] Entomology T-shirt Design: 2 WEEKS LEFT

Gian C Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 2 15:33:57 PDT 2023

Hi all!

Just a reminder that we have 2 WEEKS LEFT until the entomology t-shirt design contest closes.

Summary of the contest:
Every year EGSA hosts a contest where students and faculty can submit entomology-inspired t-shirt designs and the winning designs will be printed on our next order of shirts. These t-shirts will be sold at all our events and conferences! There are two categories for submission: adult designs and youth designs. Feel free to submit more than one design. Once the submission deadline passes, we all vote on two winners, one adult design and one youth design. Winning designs will be featured in our annual newsletter and may also be printed on stickers or glasses/mugs. The person who created/suggested the winning design will get a free t-shirt and a $20 EGSA merch credit. If you need additional support with your artistic abilities, no worries! Submit your ideas or rough designs and we can have our team of talented artists clean up the design. Digital or hand-drawn drawings are accepted. We would love to see everyone's ideas!

To submit your design please email me, Savana Becerra (sbece009 at ucr.edu<mailto:sbece009 at ucr.edu>), by Nov. 10.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out. Good luck everyone and have fun designing!

---
Savana Becerra (she/her)
Ph.D. Student
Department of Entomology